Single Boiler at 298°F Pressurized Steam @ 65 psi (4.5 bar) cleaning power!
A great value for the money, this cleaner offers superior quality at a value price. The Vapor Clean II vapor steam cleaner comes ready to tackle your cleaning needs!
- Insulated Stainless Steel Cylindrical Boiler 18/10 AISI 304 Powerful 1500 watts – 2 qt. boiler
- Flexible 8 Ft. Hose – Fingertip grip on handle to control steam easily with Safety Handle
- 298° = 0 – 65 psi / 4.5 bar – Single Boiler
- Replaceable heating element
- Pressure regulator allows the adjusting of pressure at the tip for perfect utilization of tools provided
- Heats in 10 – 12 minutes
- 13 foot electrical cord
- 19″H x 13″W x 12″D – 13 lbs empty / 17 lbs full
- 1 Year Parts & Labor – Lifetime Boiler AND Heating Element Warranty
- All Vapor Clean steam cleaners are guaranteed new and individually tested at our factories
The Vapor Clean II steam cleaner is particularly effective on almost every hard surface in your home, tile in bathrooms and kitchens, “sealed” hardwood floors, kitchen counter tops, sinks, oven tops, caked dirt. Mold and food spills in and on refrigerators, upholstery, wrinkled clothes, dirty walls, wallpaper, cleaning windows and screens, automobile interiors and tires, ovens, defrosting refrigerators and on. The Vapor Clean II comes with all of the additional perks and unique additions that we are known for to complete your task. Eco-friendly pest control and this product have become a well matched team for many homeowners.
Our staff is ready for questions with answers should you need any help with the use of your machine. Click on any of the provided tabs to find everything you need to know about the Vapor Clean II steam cleaner. Click the chat button for even further information.
- 2 Extension wands for medium heights to floor cleaning
- 1 Flexible 8 Foot hose with lock safety trigger
- 1 Accessory adapter
- 1 Detail nozzle
- 1 Stainless Detail Brush
- 1 Brass Detail Brush
- 7 Nylon Detail Brushes
- 1 Triangle Brush
- 1 Scraper
- 1 Large floor cleaning cloth
- 1 Large floor brush with clips
- 1 Measuring Cup
- 1 Window Squeegee
- 2 Stainless Steel Scrubbies
- 2 16×16 Microfiber Towels